Ladies pre-owned stainless steel oyster datejust, Mother of Pearl diamond dial. All diamonds are VS Clarity after market.
Each pre-owned Rolex watch is independently examined by Gemworld International Inc., one the the most respected gemological laboratories in the US. Each verification includes a professional photograph and shows the serial number of the pre-owned Rolex.
Swiss Crown Overhaul Process Inspection and Authentication
Remove bracelet, record style number between lugs at 12 o’clock and serial number between lugs at 6 o’clock
De-case movement, remove hands and dial,
Inspect movement number
Authenticated by technicians trained to work on luxury Swiss watches
Completely disassemble movement
Inspect all parts for integrity
Place all parts in ultrasonic machine cleaning cycle
Place all parts in rinse cycle, perform three times
Identify parts for replacement (Any parts replaced will be authentic Rolex parts)
Reassemble movement, oil gear train, winding mechanism, balance bushings and mainspring with recommended Rolex lubricants only
Insert movement in automatic movement tester to verify beat and regulate timing to +7/-7 sec/day
Refinish & Polish
Buff bracelet and case
Steam clean case and bracelet
Install case back and gaskets if needed
Vacuum test to -.7 bar
Pressure test to recommended depth levels
Wet test if leak is present
Re-Case & Time
Set case in automatic winder for visual timing confirmation for duration of 48 hours plus
Install bracelet upon confirmed timing
This Limited Warranty guarantees that your watch movement is free from defects in material or workmanship for two years from the date you purchased a Swiss Crown USA pre-owned watch from an authorized Swiss Crown USA retailer. This Limited Warranty does not cover the watch case, bracelet, clasp, crystal, crown, stem, damage due to normal wear and tear, misuse, or accident. This Limited Warranty will not be valid if the watch has been tampered with, taken apart or repaired by anyone other than a Swiss Crown USA authorized servicer. Swiss Crown USA is not liable for any compensatory, incidental, consequential, or punitive damages. Our liability for any damages is limited to the price paid for the watch.
- Items listed as “in stock” are usually available for shipment within 48 hours of orders being processed. Unfortunately we are not always able to update item availabilities in real time, and occasionally an item offered online will be unavailable. If an item is ordered that is not available, you will be notified within 24 hours of your order being processed. To confirm item availability or if you need multiple quantities of a single item, please contact us at 843-797-8543.
- Polly's offers free ground shipping on all orders over $250 and free overnight shipping on orders over $500.
- Shipping rates:
- Ground $25 (for orders under $250)
- Overnight $40 (for order under $500)
- All orders are shipped insured via USPS or UPS. Adult signatures are required for delivery on all orders.
- We are only able to ship to physical addresses within the continental US.
- Our policy is to ship to the address on file with your credit card company.
- All orders are shipped within 48 hours of being processed. Orders placed after 5 pm eastern time, over the weekend, or on holidays will be processed on the next business day. If additional shipping time is needed, you will be contacted by customer service within 24 hours of your order being processed.
- Please allow additional shipping time for orders requiring sizing, engraving, or other special requests.
- All orders shipped within South Carolina are subject to applicable sales tax.
- To cancel an order, please contact us at 843-797-8543.
- ONLINE purchases may be returned for a full refund within 30 days.
- Returns/Exchanges may be made in-store with receipt at any Polly’s Fine Jewelry location.
- To exchange or return an online purchase by mail, contact customer service at 843-797-8543. for an RA (Return Authorization) number and shipping instructions. Returns shipped without an RA number will not be accepted.
- All returns/exchanges must be unworn, unaltered, and in their original condition. Special order or custom items cannot be returned or exchanged.
- Shipping charges are not refundable. Customer is responsible for return shipping and insurance charges. Polly’s Fine Jewelry is not responsible for lost, uninsured, or underinsured return packages.
- For additional information on online orders, shipping, or returns, please contact us here or call 843-797-8543.
• Clean regularly without cleaner and be sure to clean underneath where most dirt gets trapped
• Put lotion and perfume on and let dry before putting on jewelry.
• Extra care should be taken with jewelry containing gemstones.